Friday, May 4, 2018

How to Make an "S" Fold Card | Waffle Flower Stamps

I don't remember where I first saw how to do the S fold card. It is quite similar to a gatefold but just one side is scored. So I thought I would use the Waffle Flower On My Mark stamps and show you how I do it.

Check out the video


Some of you may know that I have a Dachshund. I've grown up with them my entire life and was lucky enough to find Sobe at a shelter. She has been my shadow from day one. One thing Sobe has done since we brought her home was give hugs. She pushes the top of her head right underneath your jaw... even my husband gets some hugs when he comes home from work.

Card open and on display.

Card closed. (Does not stay closed, added rock to weigh it down)
😁

So the sentiment and the overall fact that the stamp image is a loooonnngg dog was inspired from Sobe's quirks. I'm playing along again with the Color Throwdown challenge, hopefully they don't mind if you enter in twice but I wanted to use the Kraft color in a different way then besides using Kraft cardstock, like in my other card. So instead I use Kraft Ink HA!

This card has been entered into the following challenges:
The Color Throw down Challenge <-------- click
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge <-------- click
Time Out Challenge <-------- click




Below is a supply list I have compiled for your use. All links below are personalized links. By clicking on the below links you are helping support this blog, at no extra cost to you. But only if you decide to purchase a product I list. I only link to products that I love and use. This will not increase the amount you pay. Thank you so much for visiting and all comments are appreciated!

Simon Says Stamp

Waffle Flower ON MY MARK Clear Stamp Set 271028* Gina K Designs KRAFT Color Companions Mini Ink Pad CUBE18 Gina K Designs WARM COCOA Color Companions Mini Ink Pad CUBE30 Gina K Designs CORAL REEF Cube Premium Dye Ink Mini Pad 4211 Gina K Designs PEACH BELLINI Color Companions Mini Ink Pad CUBE34 Gina K Designs LUCKY CLOVER Cube Premium Dye Ink Mini Pad 4150 Gina K Designs GRASS GREEN Color Companions Mini Ink Pad CUBE13 Simon Says Stamp PAINTED HUGS Wafer Die SSSD111545 Tim Holtz Tonic Craft STAMP PLATFORM 1707E We R Memory Keepers MINI SCORE BOARD Tool 661084 Tim Holtz Tonic GUILLOTINE COMFORT PAPER TRIMMER 160E Tim Holtz Tonic Craft SCISSORS Micro Serrated Non Stick 817 Sakura CLASSIC GELLY ROLL 5 Set Medium Point Pens 37461 Uni-Ball Pen Signo Gel WHITE UM-153 Inkadinkado STAMPING MASK PAPER Dimensional Crafting 62-01022 Simon Says Stamp Premium Ink Pad INTENSE BLACK Ink065 3M Scotch PINK ATG ADVANCED TAPE GLIDER 0.25 Inch Adhesive Glue Gun CAT 085 ZIG Glue Pen FINE TIP Acid Free 00779 Neenah Classic Crest 110 LB SMOOTH SOLAR WHITE Paper Pack 25 Sheets

7 comments:

  1. Sobe sounds like such a sweetheart, would love to see a video of him giving hugs!! We have a cat Minnie who puts her arms around my neck when I pick her up, and she also goes on her back legs and reaches up with her arms when I bend down to pick her up. Its adorable!! Absolutely love your card, its so clever with how you've stamped the dog images. It looks amazing folded up and so cool when opened too. I'm so happy you shared this with us at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the little quirks animals have. I love that you shared a little about your cat Minnie she sounds so cute! Thank you for your kind words. ❤

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your design! Thanks so much for sharing - That dog stamp is just so super cool ad used like that = FABULOUS!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karin! And congrats on the SSW DT, I look forward to seeing your DT projects ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and unique card! So glad you joined us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card- love your sweet daschund! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun and the design fits the dacshounds perfectly! My sister has one too and I think she might really enjoy this card design... Thank you for the inspiration! Wonderful stamping and details. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete